These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the K9 CREW website accessed via the URL www.k9crew.co.uk and any orders you place via ‘email purchase’ to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
1. K9 CREW manages the sale of products through our online network, via an online store at www.k9crew.co.uk, as well as via email purchases to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2. Orders are first created via our online network and after placing an order, an acknowledgment message will be sent to the customer via email with confirmation of receipt of the said order.
3. Order realization begins once K9 CREW have received all necessary information from the buyer; this includes clearance of funds, the postal address for the order, dog measurements and in the case of an embroidery service we will need font type, thread colour and the text required with a font specification (i.e. CAPITALS or non-capitals).
4. Due to high demand and the bespoke nature of our business, realization times may vary. The average realization time is 2-4 weeks. Shipping date depends on several factors, including fabric and embroidery choices. In case of unusually large, custom or first time large quantity orders, dispatch dates will be agreed on a case by case basis.
5. The timescale for receipt of an order by a given buyer will commence upon the point of order realization, in addition to the delivery time to the location.
6. In the case of a product being out of stock, the buyer can decide if the order should be processed with an available item or cancelled in full, at which point we will issue a refund.
7. In any promotional sale, the quantity of a commodity is limited. Realization of each order will follow the standard process (as seen in points 3 and 4) until the exhaustion of any/all promotional stock.
8. All prices are provided in GBP Sterling, they do not include VAT. The price is valid at the time each commodity is purchased by the buyer. K9 CREW stipulates the right to change the prices of products offered, introduce changes to their product range or initiate and cancelling sales offers at their own discretion.
9. Any buyer may purchase via email as well as through www.k9crew.co.uk. If you place an order via email you will receive an invoice set up by PayPal, which can be paid either with a functional PayPal account, or with any registered Credit or Debit card.
10. The delivery cost (if purchased via email) will be agreed on a case by case basis depending on the size of order and its destination, however, as standard we will stick to the costs seen at www.k9crew.co.uk.
11. The delivery cost if purchased via Website:
A – Standard UK Delivery = Up to £5
B – International Flat Rate = £9.99
12. The contract & acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, between K9 CREW and each customer, will only be formed when the buyer pays for the goods and funds have cleared. This contract is regulated under the ‘Sale of Goods Act 1979’.
13. Return policy. We hope you will be highly satisfied with any product purchased from K9 CREW, but as we all know sometimes even the best product lines slip up. In the unlikely situation that you receive a faulty product, we will ask you to provide photographic evidence, or in some cases return the product to our offices for examination.
13.1 If the faulty product has been issued with a defect that was caused by K9 CREW during manufacturing or during its shipment then it will be replaced with no cost incurred to the buyer.
13.2 In the situation that the size of any standard product is incorrect, because of incorrect information supplied by the buyer, K9 CREW is willing to replace the product for the correct size; however the cost of the return of the item and re-delivery of the new item should be covered by the buyer.
13.3 Any items returned to us must be in their original condition – if they’re not, we may be unable to accept them. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied. We would recommend to use a recorded delivery service and keep the proof of postage. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We cannot accept liability for goods that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
13.4 Bespoke or embellished item, in case the measurements provided by the buyer were incorrect, unfortunately we cannot refund or replace produced items as they cannot be resold, so please pay close attention when measuring your dog and use our website sizing guide, which you’ll find on each appropriate product. In case you have any doubts please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
13.5 When placing an order with K9 CREW, please consider the growth of your puppy or dog. Due to varied completion times bespoke or embellished items ordered for puppies or dogs undergoing growth changes may no longer fit upon delivery of said item/s and are therefore subject to the above 13.4 terms.
13.6 Due to the Terms and Conditions of K9 CREW products on sale no returns will be accepted.
14. The company K9 CREW reserves the right to change the return policy, or the terms and conditions without notification.